The Lateral Press

You are currently not logged in. If you are a member then log in. If not, Register today.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Lateral Press

You are currently not logged in. If you are a member then log in. If not, Register today.

The Lateral Press

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation in Wrestling Forums

2 posters

Survivor Series 2011 Discussion

Darkside05
    Darkside05
    Admin

Favourite Wrestler : The Rock - Undertaker

Survivor Series 2011 Discussion Empty Survivor Series 2011 Discussion

Post by Darkside05 Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:20 am

All Survivor Series Discussions should be posted in here.

I'll start off by saying, I'm looking quite forward to the PPV, obviously being a big Rock fan, I'm looking forward to his long anticipated ring return, which also doesn't take much away from his WrestleMania Main Event vs. John Cena next year.

Also interested how they pull off the Punk vs. Del Rio matches, and if anything will happen with the Nash-HHH angle.
    Sykesy
    Sykesy
    Admin

Favourite Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Trish Stratus

Survivor Series 2011 Discussion Empty Re: Survivor Series 2011 Discussion

Post by Sykesy Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:35 am

Is it bad that I want to see Awesome Truth pick up the victory? quite honestly I think they will. Some tensions are gonna boil between Rock and Cena with one laying out the other or a third party being introduced ... Foley maybe?

But for me, I am most looking forward for Ryder vs Ziggler. Two of my favorite guys at the moment and Ryder in his hometown of NYC. It's gonna be a great match. Safe to assume that Ryder will win which hopefully means Ziggler will be seen in the Main Event soon at some point.
    Darkside05
    Darkside05
    Admin

Favourite Wrestler : The Rock - Undertaker

Post by Darkside05 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:01 am

Well I for one would like Truth and Miz to get the win, to only see Rock beat the living crap out of Cena, or have a classic 'brawl' which usually two big names in a WM match usually do.

Would be perfect to fit in for Promo videos, but then again, if Rock and Cena do unleash hell on each other, is Rock just going to 'disappear' after the PPV?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:23 pm